Thursday, September 15, 2011

Johnny English Reborn

Hello people!Hopefully all of you enjoy the holiday today.Happy birthday to Malaysia too~
SATU MALAYSIA =)
Well,I'm gonna blog about yesterday since today is a public holiday.=)
As usual,I came back from school and prepared to tuition,but then I received a message from my friend that tuition class had postpone.So I decided to have an entertainment since I was free yesterday and I dated one of my bestie to have a movie at balakong jusco.
We watched Johnny English Reborn yesterday and it was the most hilarious movie I had watched in this 9 months.LOL!I'm not gonna tell you what it's about,but if you wanna know how hilarious I mean,go and watch then!It's really worth to watch and quite a nice movie!=)
Rate for 5 starts to it,haha!
SEE!HOW COOL HE IS!xD

And she is one of my bestie!Vinny Lee ;D



Alright,not gonna blog too long.So I stop here.=)
Well,I wanna watch The Smurf and Nasi Lemak too.Hmmp....=(
Bye readers!enjoy your day!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment