Friday, September 2, 2011

Holiday!!

Uhm..I have no idea what to blog actually,update as a random post then.=)
Salut!Je m'appelle debbie chan,comment ca va?
Hello,my name is debbie chan,how are you doing?Oh yea!I'm telling french,hehe.I learn this from an application in my phone that I had downloaded.Well,I've no idea why I'll download it.maybe its interesting?Don't know,just for fun I guess.hehe.=P


Hmm...its Friday today,time passed kinda fast!Two more days gonna back to school again.omgosh!Wondering how you guys spend the one-week-holiday.
Well,I stayed at home almost everyday except sunday and wednesday because of the SPM TRIAL is AROUND THE CORNER!!Not corner,it is on next MONDAY!!!D=
So....I forced to stay at home for the revision..zzz
And outing with family too!=)

Uhm..yea,this is how I passed my holiday.Nothing much.Quite boring huh* =S 
So how about you?Would you like to share with me?=)
Alright,is time to off,ciao!;)



No comments:

Post a Comment