Saturday, September 3, 2011

A concern post!=)

Hello people!how are you?=)
I'm fine,but the weather has changed.It became worst and sultry all the day long.Even though its at night now but I'm still sweating!ISH.....
Well,I'm having an ugly and dry lips because of drink-less-water under the weather like this I guess?!=(
Should drink more water,but luckily I have a lip care product that can soothes my dry lips.ngek ngek.=P


Tada!Here it is,I bought it from The Body Shop and it cost RM32.
Hmm..the product from The Body Shop still can accepted by me.NOT BAD.
 
LOL!promoting the product.zzz
 
 Other than skin care products,
the most important of corse is drink more water before you're fallen sick!=D
 
So...remember to DRINK MORE WATER!
Take good care guys!Bonne nuit!Ciao!;)
11.20pm




No comments:

Post a Comment