Monday, June 27, 2011

Today is my day!=D

Yea,today is my birthday.I wanna thanks who wished me today,hehe.Sorry and please forgive me because I'm so lazy to reply one by one,hehe.=P
But I'll try my best to reply all of you guys' wishes once I'm free.hehe.
Thanks-you for the wished!=)


Okay,I've blogged about the surprise session in my previous post that day,and today~~I'm gonna blog the second round celebration with my family and the presentssssss session!!woots woots!<3<3

Well..my family and I just had a simple dinner at Open Range that located in mahkota as my birthday celebration last night.Although it's just a simple celebration,but I appreciate it much!Thanks mummy for caring me so much and sacrificed for me in this 17 years.What you've done,I'll never ever forget.I LOVE YOU MUMMY~<3<3<3
 My brother and beloved mummy!<3
Sister!<3
 
 Escargot with cheese~it is delicious!
 Maryland Chinken ordered by sis.hehe~
 Looks yummy~swiss chicken.;)
 Can't wait to eat actually.=P


Presentssssssssss!<3
 First Step 2 Forever!
 Justin Bieber's poster
 Justin Bieber's poster
 Sea shell necklace
 Little keychain with spongebob.heee~~
Well,I'm actually craving it for so long,and now.........I'm holding it!woots!wahahahahahah!xD

Thanks all my friends that wished me and gave me surprise and the presents!!I'm really appreciate it much!Thanks guys~hehe.<3
Last,I'm really hope that you are sitting opposite me and celebrate with me.
.I MISS YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment