Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Awesome 17 birthday celebration!

Hello readers!!please play the song below before you read my post,hehe.=D
OMG~I'm gonna share with you guys that how my lovely gang celebrated my birthday for me this year!!WOOTS~~
Firstly~~when I came back from my ballet studio,I'm actually checked whether is any strange shoes in my house,but I couldn't find it~I only saw my bro's girl's shoes,ngek ngek~okay fine,as usual I went to kitchen and search for foods!I'm hungry that time.=P
Suddenly,my sis came down and asked for help to solve some problems in computer!But I'm eating papaya in my living room and I'm so tired that time,and I get annoyed and I scolded her.hehehehe.how bad am I.=P
But she looks so innocent,okay fine,I went upstairs,and I saw my room's door is closing~so I knocked the door and asked who is inside.


The door opened and I saw them!They were holding a cake and sang birthday songs to me,I was so so so surprised man!They gave me a big surprised!thanks guys!<3
This is the most memorable birthday celebration from my gang!LOVESSSS~~


After that we mad on taking pictures!LOL!
AND THIS IS US!=D
 Thanks guys!<3
 They bought me a cake and my favorite red bean milk tea from chatime!=D
 Darl and babe~<3
 With the twins!ngek ngek~
 Love this much but it's abit blur~
 Wanna eat the cake!=P
 Appreciated!<3
 Got hug from babe!;)
 And of cause my darl,hehe~
 Guess which is elder and younger one?=P
 Took by my bro~
 Who are you spotting?xD
 See what my bro had done on me.zzz~~
 HEHE~
 Look at my smile!over smile!aha!
 Appreciate this friendship!<3
Idea from the twins!=D
LOVE!
Peace!=D
you couldn't see us.=P

 Our solemn face!=P
 WOOTS!xD

LOL!

Before I sign out,I wanna thanks all of you,I'm really touched and felt happy although I didn't drop my tears,and you guys try your best to come my house by few public transports!I know it's exhausting!I'm really appreciate it much!Thanks all of you give me a memorable birthday celebration!I LOVE YOU GUYS!=D
And ofcause my yonger sis and elder bro,hehe.They helped us to capture all the pictures.thanks sis and bro!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment