Saturday, June 11, 2011

The RESULTS!!

Hello people!I'm free to blog now!You're lucky,HAH!=P
Well,can't deny that I'm so satisfied with my ballet result this time!You will realized that I've posted it in my TWITTER last night if you're following me.I think this is the first time I got the highest marks in all my ballet exams.=)
First of all,I'm deeply grateful to my teacher for teaching me some skills and technique in my ballet.Without her I couldn't get this result!Thanks you so much my lovely teacher.=)
And of cause my beloved parents!They paid the fees for me month by month.And they're always supporting me in ballet.Thanks daddy mummy!;D
I'll improve more and more,so that I can get a better result next time although I'm satisfied with the result this time.
And I'll always remember that 本领跳舞不代表本领教,it's so true!So that I'll keep improving to be a good teacher in future!haha!=P
All the best!=)


That's what I wanna share with you guys today!
Stay tuned.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment