Friday, June 10, 2011

Outing With HER!=)

Sorry for neglecting my blog for a month AGAIN!LOL!I'm so lazy to update my blog recently,haha.=P.Since I'm free and have the 'mood' to blog today,I'd like to blog about the first outing with HER!hehe.Okay fine,stop talking nonsense!hah!=P


Well,we actually planned to have lunch at Pla Dib@The Heritage Village that located opposite of The Mines.
But then when we reached there,the cafe is CLOSED!WTH..and it was raining that time.TOO BAD.
We got no choice to go other place,so we decided to have lunch at SUSHI KING in The Mines.



The menu with the OLYMPUS lens cap

 The Foods!


 Tada!!She is the girl I mentioned,ELENA.=)
Please ignore my ugly face,ZZZ..
 Her green tea ice-cream,haha!=P
And I'm enjoying my vanila ice-cream.MMMMM~~

 
After that we started to syok sendiri!HAH!=P
 Promoting sushi king.LOL.
 Her turn,haha!
 My mum said that we look alike,LOL!
 Peace<3
Grimace!=P
 Creepy smile.@@
 She looks cute.=D

Well..that's all for today!Hopefully can out with her again!She is friendly.=D
Uh....Have to complete my essay  now.
Stay tuned for my next post!BYE!hehe.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment